- Heliosa equipments optimize the refraction of short wave infrared rays by means of reflectors which, in general radiation, always have a fundamental value. This valence exceeds 60% and the emitter bulb about 40%. This is because the thermal radiation follows the laws of optics both for the aspects of reflection and refraction.
- The management advantage of Heliosa lamps consists in the possibility of splitting the system into several areas, even small ones, with the adoption of diversified operating temperatures, which is impossible with traditional systems.
WHERE TO INSTALL
- Homes, taverns, patios
- Indoor and outdoor work areas
- Changing rooms, sports and fitness areas
- Terraces, free spaces in the open air
- Winter garden, verandas
- Under umbrellas, dehors, gazebos and stalls
- Restaurants, hotels, pubs and bars
- Historic places, castles, ancient villas, farmhouses
- Wellness centers, swimming pools
- Churches, sacristies, meeting rooms, offices
- Showrooms, exhibition halls, boutiques, shops, markets
- Cabins, chalets
- Emergency areas, hospitals, garages